கதை சங்கமம் 2021

புது எழுத்தாளர்களை வரவேற்கிறோம்! New Talented Writers Welcome!!!

Chosen Family 3

onlyurkarthik

Things were pretty much going good for the kids at school. It was time for Summer camp that was organised by the School. Not only kids from JMHS but students across all schools were about to take part in the camp. It was a great relief for all the parents as the camp would run the whole day. Various things including coaching for Sports such as Cricket, Football, Basketball etc and also other co curricular activities like drawing, painting, instrumentals etc were on focus.

You all might be aware of the fact that Tirupur, named, Knitwear capital of the world, most of parents of these kids ran their own garment units. Kids combined together and used to come by car. For few of them it was a pride to come by car.

The entire bunch of kids were enrolled for the Summer camp. Since they were just about to enter primary school, mostly they enrolled for drawing & painting. Everyone started sharing their travel experience with each other.

Barani shared his experience on going on pilgrimage to different temples. Oops forgot to say Barani's family used to run a small restaurant, so of course his mom used to send delicacies daily.

Karthik, Vinoth and Mouli were from the same street, so they used to hangout together most of the time, they even shared the same auto to school. Karthik was searching and eagerly waiting for his buddy Varsha to come. There she came carrying a big bag full of chocolates. Her father had just come back from Singapore.

Since it was a summer camp, kids were grouped based on their age. There came two new kids into the group. Nathiya, a very silent girl, who was very soft spoken and next our Don , Manoj who was very talkative and naughty. Little did these kids knew that both of them were going to join them in the same school from the coming academic year. Manoj kept teasing everyone whenever he got a chance.

Varsha, "Who are you?, Why do you keep bullying everyone?".

Manoj " Hmmm you don't know me?, How sad, Both my brothers are studying here in this school only. Still if you cant find out, come to Royapuram and ask about me. This is Manoj."

Varsha herself was a very bold girl, gave it right back " I don't care whether you are from Royapuram or Villupuram, This is a summer camp and everyone here are the same. This is our school."

"Kavin what da this girl is talking too much."

Kavin whispering into Manoj's ears " Leave it da will take care when its time."

Though the initial conversations were not that ok, you will get to know how foes turned out to be good friends.

Nathiya as I had mentioned was very soft spoken, her world was nothing else but her family. Her father was the Manager at one of the renowned hotels at Tirupur. Whatever was asked of her she used to reply stating, "My Dad had said." She was that Dad's lil princess kind of girl.

Varsha, Barani, and Nathiya were very good at drawing, Karthik, Vinoth and Mouli were good at painting. They all combined and made wonderful use of the summer camp. Manoj and Kavin, got along very well. They both used to do all the naughty things but made sure they were safe and others get caught.

Play time during the summer camp, all the kids were running and playing, suddenly all they could hear was a big noise and a girl crying. Varsha had a habit of running on top of benches. She happened to slip and fell down on the class floor. All of them rushed but it was Manoj who came and started consoling her.

"Varsha this is nothing, you will be fine soon."

Varsha for a second blinked to check if it was the truth. She thought that Manoj was not that friendly person after their initial conversation, but he turned out to be very caring.

Meanwhile while this was happening, our police officer's son, Kavin went to the school office room and was heard telling to a teacher there, "Miss this Varsha girl from our class fell down and is hurt very badly, I think she cant walk and needs medicine or could be even bigger.

Principal and staffs rushed to the classroom but to their surprise they saw each and every kid playing happily. Teacher gave a nice pat on Kavins back and said "Kavin stop spreading rumours, see that girl is fine, don't do like this again."

Kavin's mind voice "The way I pushed her she should have got hurt badly, how come she escaped and playing around now". Nathiya always spoke the truth so he went and asked, "River (Nathiya) was she not hurt when she fell down?, How come?"

"Manoj helped her da and she is feeling a lot better now."

"How come she escaped?"

"What did you just say Kavin?"

I asked " How come she is ...?"

"Are you deaf? I already said that she is fine, cant you see, she is playing well."
Second week was the time for swimming class. To the surprise of everyone, School management had asked Kutraleeshwaran(one of the greatest swimmer of those days) to teach kids and improve their skills.

Very few of them opted for swimming, it was only Manoj, Vinoth and Mouli who went for the swimming while others preferred Horse riding.

You all will see how they turn out to be saviors in one of the future episode.

On the whole the Summer camp turned out to be fruitful for everyone. There was nothing with regards to studies and it was total fun. Everyone were wondering what they are going to do the rest of the holidays. Kavin still not able to figure out how Varsha escaped. Kids left the camp with certificates and very eager to enjoy the rest of the holidays before coming to school again.

A surprise trip awaits them.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&